Friday, November 14, 2008

Look how CUTE!!!


I took this picture the other night while both of my boys were sleeping! Aren't they cute... It has been so much fun being a mom and also very rewarding, And I have to say Kevin is the most amazing dad! He has helped me so much and he is so cute with Noah. I can't wait to see what the future will hold for our family.



















I took this picture the other night while both of my boys were sleeping! Aren't they cute... It has been so much fun being a mom and also very rewarding, And I have to say Kevin is the most amazing dad! He has helped me so much and he is so cute with Noah. I can't wait to see what the future will hold for our family.





10 comments:

CrazyKennedys said...

isn't he just precious!!!

Meg said...

Oh.... CASS! He is so stinkin cute!! And sooo precious! I love the pictures of him all bundled up! Who do you guys think he look like? I think I would say Kev (I love the scowl picture by the way, so funny!) Congratulations you guys! I can not wait to hold him, What a little sweetie!
Love and miss you!

Jess and Kip said...

Hi guys! I love the updated blog and he is the cutest freakin baby! I love the variety of pictures! He's already grown and I can't wait to come see you guys soon!

z&jarnold said...

ohh he is adorable! they are so tiny, you just forget cuz they grow up so stink'n fast! how are you doing cassie? are you going back to focus or are you gonna just be a mommy?

Melissa said...

Congrats! I know how fun it is to be a mom. Plus the lack of sleep :0).

Marriott Family said...

K- You guys are going to have some dang cute kids!! You better make lots!! :) He is so adorable! I can't wait to come and see him again! All of these pictures of him are so sweet! Love you guys!

Tenille said...

Congrats you two! He is a sweetheart. Hope to see him soon.

z&jarnold said...

hey they extended the deal till the 22nd so you can still do a book for just shipping cost, so check it out!

Branch said...

Congratulations! I had to take a peek when I saw your link on Amy Marriotts blog! I grew up with Amy and Kevin! Noah is so sweet!

Marriott's said...

Amy told me that I had to get on your blog and look how cute your baby was. I have to agree with her that you have a way freakin cute baby. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you.

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.