Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Changes...

Well as most of you know Kevin and I are getting a divorce. I won't go into details as to why right now, but unfortunately we are. This has to be one of the hardest times in my life but considering everything me and Noah are doing great! I couldn't have gotten through the last couple of months without the wonderful support of my family and friends, you guys are all so amazing and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I love you all so much! And of course without my loving Heavenly Father this trial would be unbearable, I've always thought I've had a strong testimony and have really loved this gospel. However, my testimony and faith have been strengthen so much in the last couple of months and I've become a lot closer to my Savior and my Father in Heaven. I love them so much and am thankful for this gospel and I'll they've done for me.

As weird as this might sound I'm thankful for this trial in my life, and one day may understand why I am faced with it. My sweet Noah is what gets me through, I look at him each and every morning and he lights up my day. I know I need to be strong for him and I am, I love him so much!

I have a couple of quotes that come to mind that I have reflected a lot on this last little bit. They read:

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
Helen Keller

“The Lord seems to have several purposes in giving us trials: First, to test and prove us, to see if we are loyal to Him and to our beliefs. President Harold B. Lee (1899–1973) once remarked: “Don’t be afraid of the testing and trials of life.”

“Yes, I will love you forever!” "President Hinckley then quoted Isaiah: “Surely he hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows. He knows our mortal trials by firsthand experience.”

I'll say look to the positive in your life, and remember there is always someone that has it worse then you. While I never thought my life would take this path, I know we will get through and that all will be well!

I'm not writing this for anyone to feel pity on Noah or myself. I do love my life and feel very blessed! I have a beautiful baby boy and wonderful family and friends and last but not least I have the gospel! So I just wanted to give you all a link to our new blog, so if you guys would like to keep updated please follow this new blog. http://cassandnoah.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Marriott Family said...

Cass! You are such a strong person! I am in just awe at how you are handling all of this! You just amaze me. I just wanted to let you know that we love you lots and we are here for you if you ever need anything! I know that you are going to make it through this tough time in your life and I am so happy that you have your cute little Noah to make it a little easier! He is so darling and you are such a great mom to him! He is so lucky to have you. Love you lots and please let me know if I can do ANY thing for you! :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.