Thursday, January 15, 2009

2 Month Check Up!

So we went for Noah's 2 month check up on Monday and it was really sad! As you all know it breaks your heart when you see your little baby getting those horrible shots. Well I hate shots anyways so I can't imagine how they feel, especially because they are extremely happy and don't have a clue as to what is about to happen and then out of nowhere the nurses are holding there legs down and they get this horrible pain... But I am very grateful that we are blessed to have a doctor that we can go to and that we are able to have vaccinations for our baby to keep him healthy! Well anyways I was prepared to have a very grumpy baby but as to no surprise he wasn't grumpy at all... he was pretty happy (well most of the time and thanks to the wonderful Baby's Tylenol) He weighed 10 lbs. 12 oz. and he is 23 inches long! He is as healthy as a horse and definitely getting so chubby, so we couldn't ask for anything more!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Cass, I am SO sorry about Sophie. We were so sad when we found out. Ava asks about her and Duke all the time. We had to explain that she is with Otis now. :(
Thanks so much for Ava's Christmas presant, No joke-that was her absolute FAVORITE gift!
I love the pictures of the boys in Papa Wades glasses, that is hilarious! Hope you guys are doing ok, miss ya!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.