Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Pics...

I know these are a little late but I thought they were so cute I thought I would post them late!

Noah and Jake in there matching outfits! (Niether one of them would smile)



Our family Easter morning, and Noah with all of his Easter stuff from Grandma Lisa! It was pretty much Christmas all over again.. =)




Easter Morning Noah was so excited, and it was so cute because Noah put everything straight to his mouth!




Grandma Lisa (Kev's mom) bought Jake and Noah these adorable outfits for Easter. They look like little babies in mens clothes!

5 comments:

Trina said...

What a handsome little dude! I can't believe how big he's getting. You guys look great too and you don't look like you could have had a baby just a few months ago! But, you've always been so tiny, I should not be surprised. Cute little family

Trina said...

So, we should be out in Utah from the last few days of May, until about the 10th of June. Give me your phone number and I'll put it in my phone and so that I'll be able to call you when we are there and get together.

brittyd said...

Cute Pics! Little Noah is getting so big! :) It looks like you had fun at the ranch too. We need to plan a time when we can all go to there and just hang out. That would be fun! Love ya! :)

Hopes Family said...

Your little boys is so cute..I just love his smile!!!!

Cyndi said...

Noah is such a doll. Out of all our friends, he is problably the only one that I will ever remember his birthday but only because it's mine as well :-) don't forget to come see my blog... juddandcyndibennett.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.