Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Fun!

For Easter we normally go over to my Grandma and Grandpa Barkers house to do an Easter Egg Hunt. However this year my sweet grandparents decided to take some time for themselves and take a trip to Arizona so Jess and myself decided to take it on ourselves. Every year we always dye eggs with my family so this year we decided to put the dying eggs and Easter egg hunt together, Actually it was quite fun!! We made mini pizzas and dyed eggs and then we did an Easter Egg Hunt in my family room because it was too cold outside (I guess it wasn't much of an easter egg hunt but it was still fun). My mom brought 72 boiled eggs and then we all brought dye, while the boys went to the priesthood session we all stayed and dyed eggs and it was really funny because my mom and sister in law got way into it (they wanted all of the fun vibrant colors!!) Take a look below at some pics on our slide show....

2 comments:

Jess and Kip said...

Cute pictures! I had so much fun with the Easter stuff and appreciate you having it at your house!

Tenille said...

Yea! Easter. I can't wait until we dye eggs! The kids love it. Noah is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow WOW!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.