Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun At the Ranch

It's the thing Kevin looks forward to every year, "Branding Calves". It finally came yesterday and it was so much fun. My cousin Megan and her husband Spencer live out in Park Valley on a ranch with her in-laws. They have been so kind to invite us out every year and Kevin really loves it.

So yesterday we left at about 6:00 AM, Jess came to our house and off we went. We got there at about 8:00 AM and then the fun began. The boys all went to brand and round up the cows and the girls just sat and watched and talked to catch up.

Megan and Spencer were so nice to let us hang out at there house and her in-laws fed us lunch afterwards. It was really YUMMY!! We can't wait for next year! The only bad part about it is the smell and how dirty they get and the boys don't mind, so I guess we can't either.

Thanks to all the Morris' for the invite and hospitality.We really appreciate! We had so much fun... (Seriously Kevin was in HEAVEN!!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.