Sunday, February 22, 2009

Noah Is Teething Already!







On Friday I was picking Noah up from Jess's (my sisters) house and oneof the first things she said was "that's so exciting Noah is getting his first tooth!" I was like what, he's only 3 1/2 months? I didn't about know this... So I took a look and sure enough there is his first little tooth coming through! I was really excited... and surprisingly he has been a really happy camper! He has been sleeping a lot more, he has had a running nose and of course has everything he can in his mouth, but overall he has been so happy! (Which I guess is a little weird because I've only heard of horror stories of babies teething, but hey I can't complain!)
I also got this Johnny Jumper from Kevin's sister and Noah just loves it... So here a couple of pics at Grandma Lisa's! There pretty funny because he is still pretty little to be in it and so his arms are sticking straight out... And then his hands got caught up in the jumper so of course he started knawing on the jumper because he couldn't get his hands into his mouth so he gets the next closest thing!

4 comments:

Tenille said...

Holy cow, I can't believe he is getting a tooth already! My kids didn't get teeth until they were almost one, and they would get 4 at a time. That's when teething isn't fun. He looks happy! My kids hated the Jonny Jumper:( He is so cute.

Hopes Family said...

Man thats nuts! My kids didn't get them that soon. My brothers twins did though. Noah is so cute and he seems like such a happy baby. You will need to get some teething tablets. they are heaven. Best thing for teething. well talk to you soon.

Alison said...

Your little boy is so darling! I think he is a good combination of the both of you. I hope things are going well for you guys!

Alison Jenkins

P.S. Cassie, if you read this first and wonder who the heck I am - I am a friend of Kevin's from Highschool. :)

z&jarnold said...

lol he is just so cute especially with his arms sticking straight out in the jumper, Makayla was closer to 9 months when she got her first teeth, good luck he'll probably have a full mouth before you know it!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.