Monday, February 9, 2009

More Stories...




February 5th, 2009

Paranoid Mom!

Today I put Noah down for his morning nap, normally I put him in his bassinet but today I thought I’ll just lay him right by me (he usually only sleeps 20-30 minutes). Well then I decided to go get ready while he was sleeping and I didn’t want to move him so I thought I’ll just jump in the shower real fast and come and check on him after! The second picture was his position before I jumped in the shower.

So I seriously was in and out within maybe 5 minutes. Well when I came out the first picture is what I saw.

Of course I was freaking out because his blanket was over his face and I always hear all this stuff about not putting anything with your baby to sleep because it can lead to SIDS or they can suffocate or whatever the list always seems to go on. But after I pulled the blanket off and he was fine I decided it was kind of funny so I put it back for a second to take a picture! And I learned my lesson from now on I’ll just put him in his bassinet from now on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.