Monday, February 9, 2009

My first day back!




Ok so it was my first day back to work today! You can all call me a baby because I did cry a couple of tears on my way there but I have to admit, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be because Kevin was there with him when I left and then his grandma was babysitting while Kevin was at school. I’m so grateful that I have family that are willing to baby sit our sweet baby cause I really wouldn‘t be able to leave him at a daycare. However as I watched the clock the day seemed to never end, and don’t get me wrong I love my job and they are really nice and accommodating to work with my schedule and they’ve been really good to me but I wasn’t with my baby. So it finally ended and I was on my way home so excited to see Kevin and Noah, when I got home Noah was sound asleep and Kevin was making dinner. I was sad because I wanted to just hold Noah but I didn’t want to wake him so I resisted but I was so happy at the same time because Kevin was sweet enough to make dinner and to top that off Kevin had the most gorgeous flowers waiting for me on the table with a the sweetest card from Noah ( But since Noah can’t write I wonder who it was from??) We then were able to eat dinner and Noah woke up and was so happy and that just made it all better. I really am the luckiest girl to have such a sweet and thoughtful husband. Thanks Kev I love you tonz!!! (But really the minute I don’t have to work believe I won’t!)

6 comments:

Tenille said...

Is so hard to go back. I cried too, with both of them. Kevin is so sweet! You got a good one!

Marriott Family said...

O- Cass! That is so so sweet! Kevin and you are so dang cute together! I loved all your stories on your blog! You make me laugh! I am a paranoid mom sometimes too! I am glad that Noah is doing better!

Melissa said...

The first time I went back to work, it was only for a few hours and I got a little teary eyed!

z&jarnold said...

I cried too when i had to go back for just the two weeks when i worked for the hospital. I'm glad he is doing better and home from the hospital! Good luck with being a working mom, i know it can be tuff!

Meg said...

I am so glad that Noah is safe at home and healthy again!
That pouty lip is so sad and cute at the same time. He's growing so fast! Miss you guys. Hope things are good!

P.S. Kevin IS a smarty!! We knew what we were doing when we married Cardon boys! ha. ha. :)

Trina said...

Working is no fun. I've been done working for a year now, and it's the best. I worked when I had Evelyn and until the day before I had Allison. I love being a more full-time mom! It's the best. Now the only thing I do for work is watch a few of my friends kids a few hours a week and do hair about twice a week, out of my house. I hope you get to stay home with your little guy sometime soon! What are you doing for work and how do you like it?

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.