Monday, February 9, 2009

More Stories



Kevin’s whiskers!
So I’ve noticed for the past week or so Kevin has been getting a little scruffy and these past few days he all of sudden has a beard! At first he said the reason why he was growing a beard was because he was lazy, well then today I told him why don’t you shave then and he said well I actually kind of like it, I guess that means it‘s a keeper. Well today Kev was getting ready to leave for work and was saying goodbye to Noah and gave him a kiss. Well Noah didn’t like that at all, it was the cutest thing ever he got this little pouty lip and started to cry! The funny thing about this is that Kevin always gives him a kiss, so my theory is that I think Noah overheard him earlier saying that he actually liked the beard and that it was going to stay for awhile and Noah didn’t really approve of it and so that’s why he did the little pouty lip and then he started to cry, it even took him a couple minutes to calm down (which is not like him). We’ll see what Kev decides to do, hopefully he’ll consider getting rid of it so Noah doesn‘t have to go through that torture every time Kevin kisses him!!! ;) Really it was just so cute and funny we had to take a picture and pass it on!

February 4th, 2009

Home at last/ Chemistry

We made it home from the hospital today! Yeah… Not that the hospital is a bad place because it defiantly is not but when you’ve been there a couple days and your back is killing you, I think your just excited to be home! Let me tell you those couches they call beds defiantly give you a major back ache, just thought I would give everyone a heads up! Anyways we are glad to be home with Noah looking and acting a lot better!
Later on tonight Kevin had some majoring studying and homework to catch up on so he got right to work! While he was studying I decided I would get back to reading my wonderful book Eclipse, but soon after I was reading Kevin asked me if I wanted to help him do some homework! Of course I was a little surprised because it’s been quite some time since I’ve been in school, I’ve helped him study before but not do his homework and well lets just say Kevin it’s defiantly way smarter then I am. But I said sure if I can figure it out… He said its pretty easy, and he went on to explain what I was supposed to do! It was for his chemistry class O chem. and I only had to do 5 problems it was to help him in his lab the next morning. Let’s just say it took me FOREVER and I only could find the answers to 2 out of the 5 and well I wasn’t even 100% sure those one’s were correct! Anyways the reason I am telling this story is because I want to give props to my husband I don‘t tell him nearly enough, he is such a smart guy and I’m so proud of him. I appreciate him and everything he does for our family and I’m so thankful it’s him going to med-school and not me because I tell you what I’m pretty dang sure we wouldn’t be accepted if they saw my application. I love you Kev… Your Awesome!! How did I get so Lucky…

1 comment:

Grammawade said...

That's the same look he gave Papa Wade. I really think he doesn't like whiskers.

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to the most handsome baby on the block and married to the best husband ever. I love to spend time with my family and friends, playing games and just hanging out. I love to make crafts with my mom and sisters too.